- CEO of Quark Ventures Central and Eastern Europe operations.
- Co-founder of Graviton Capital, one of Poland’s leading small cap investment banks.
- Partnered with Wojciech Gudaszewski to take over 60 companies public (via direct listings and reverse mergers) on the WSE raising over 200 million USD.
- Co-founder of Quark Ventures, a leading life science and new technology venture fund in Poland.
- Initiated the annual Life Sciences Global Investment Forum at the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Before founding Graviton Capital, was a sales trader at CA IB Securities and BRE Brokerage.
- Master in Economics from Wroclaw University of Ecomomics.