- Chairman and CEO of Milestone Scientific. Built Milestone into a substantial publicly traded U.S. company (NYSE MKT listed company).
- Developed a revolutionary computer controlled system that delivers injections with scientific precision.
- Formed Milestone Medical to develop new medical applications for Milestone Scientific technology. Listed Milestone Medical on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Before joining Milestone in 1991, was principal owner and CEO of U.S. Asian Consulting Group, a consulting group specializing in distressed and turnaround situations. Extensive finance and operating management experience with companies worldwide.
DR. LOUIS CENTOFANTI
- CEO of Perma-Fix Environmental Services (NASDAQ listed company) a leading provider of nuclear and mixed waste management services.
- Member of the board of subsidiary in Poland, Perma-Fix Medical. Company’s technology eliminates need for uranium to produce medical isotopes. Listed Perma-Fix Medical on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Before joining Perma-Fix was Senior Vice President of USPCI, a large waste management company.
- Founded PPM, a hazardous waste management company. Sold PPM to USPCI.
- Served as a Regional Administrator for U.S. Department of Energy.
- PhD and MS in Chemistry from the University of Michigan.
- Managing Partner of Juniper Capital.
- An activist investor in distressed and out of favor companies with attractive valuations.
- Extensive experience in repositioning and restructuring troubled companies.
- Served on the Boards of numerous public and private companies.
- Chaired audit and compensation committees of public and private boards.
- Managing partner of III Dune Ltd.
- Serves on the boards of IMH Financial Corporation and Salurco Health Solutions.
- Member of the Board of Governors of Cedars Sinai Hospital, Los Angeles.
Accomplished entrepreneurial operations executive with a keen business sense for emerging products and services that require innovative introduction, unconventional selling and consumer shifts. A leader in Product Realization, having assisted top tier Fortune 500 companies think through, target and realize their competitive advantage through Product Development.
Launched in excess of $1.5 billion USD of products into global marketplace.
2005 Finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
Extensive in-country global experience in both China & India.
Wrote the Forward for the book “How to Win in China”.
Secured several million dollars in investments from strategic partners like Foxconn and Nokia-Siemens.