WOJCIECH GUDASZEWSKI, CFA, PRM
- CEO of Quark Ventures US operations.
- Co-founder of Graviton Capital, one of Poland’s leading small cap investment banks.
- Took over 60 companies public on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (via direct listings and reverse mergers) raising over 200 million USD.
- Took first U.S. companies public on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Co-founder of Quark Ventures, a leading life science and new technology venture fund in Poland.
- Before founding Graviton Capital, was a fund manager and equity analyst at ING Investment Management.
- Master in Economics from Wroclaw University of Economics. CFA Charterholder and Professional Risk Manager (PRM).